Magnifying Glass With Light for iOS By Falcon In Motion LLC
How many times have you squinted to read something, or tried to read in a dimly lit room, (I have done this many times especially with fine print that is very hard to see) and you just cannot see it enough to read. This wonderful app has a magnifying glass and a light to help you see what you are reading and The First Full Screen Magnifying Glass with clean & friendly user Interface. According to the App Store it is iOS4.2 Tested and the App can transform your iPhone into a Magnifying Glass and the best this of all this App is free at the App Store.
- Support Both Portrait or Landscape Orientation. (New in Ver 1.5)
- Tap Center of the Screen to (Un)Freeze Image. (New in Ver 1.3)
- Auto turn on built-in light in low light condition when start-up (New in Ver 1.2)
- Shake to hide/show all control buttons.(New in Ver 1.2)
- Support Front Camera (New in Ver 1.2)
- Almost Full Screen (Even Buttons are transparent)
- Clean & Friendly User Interface
- Convenient slider supports zooming from 1.5X – 6X
- Lighted View (Only for iPhone 4)
- Image Capture ( Both original and digital zoomed photos are saved )
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Q: Why not just using Apple’s Camera Apps?
- A: In Camera Apps, you only can choose either digital zooming (Camera Mode) or Lighting (Video Mode), not both of them. Also this apps has a bigger view and zooming capability up to 6x.
This Free Apps is supported by Ads, Opt-out is available through In-Apps Purchase.This Apps is designed for iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4 and requires iOS 4.0 or above. So the next time you are trying to read the fine print on something or maybe you have forgotten your glasses and need to read something consider checking out this great App.